Quality Healthcare to Our Community
Quality healthcare to our community has been Evangelical Community Hospital’s mission since 1926. We have expanded with the growing needs of our community, providing comprehensive health services with high standards of quality and compassionate care.
By the Numbers
- 127 patient beds and 18 bassinets
- Nearly 200 physicians on medical staff
- Nearly 900 clinical employees including lab technicians, nurses, therapists, radiology technicians, etc.
Each Year at Evangelical...
- Almost 1,000 babies are born
- More than 30,000 people visit our emergency room
- More than 1/2 million laboratory procedures are performed
- More than 5,300 one-day surgeries are performed
- Close to 120,000 radiology procedures are completed
Our Service Areas
Find a location near you
Lewisburg has been Evangelical's home for more than 80 years, but we are also proud to serve surrounding communities in our outpatient clinics.
- Union counties
The world has changed since Evangelical began caring for the Central Susquehanna Valley. And as it continues to evolve, so too will Evangelical Community Hospital. Our staff serves our patients with our seven Core Values in mind: quality service, compassion, respect, integrity, creativity, cooperation and professionalism.