Outstanding Care for Your Employees
For your employees to work well, they have to feel well. Our Daily Choices program helps with workplace wellness.
It’s important to have an Occupational Medicine program that you can trust to provide outstanding medical care for your employees while providing accurate information to you about their work status. Think of us as your “company doctor.” From workplace injury treatment and drug screening to worksite wellness, we help you care for the people who care for your business.
Unmatched Access to Care
As a member of the Occupational Medicine program, your employees have access to specialized care and all Hospital services. The Occupational Medicine Department is a specialized clinic located on the Hospital campus, so our tests and procedures are prioritized, ensuring prompt service for your employees.
If a workplace injury occurs after normal business hours (8 am to 5 pm), your employee will be seen in our Emergency Department and a representative of Occupational Medicine will contact you the following morning to arrange follow-up care.
Benefits to Your Business
We help you control costs, prevent and treat workplace injuries and make your workplace more productive. Our full range of job-related healthcare services includes assistance with work status and OSHA regulations, immediate injury treatment and worksite wellness. Our staff understands work-related injuries and OSHA logs. We help you through the process and work hard to earn your trust as a valuable partner for your employees’ health and for the health of your business.
- Physicals, including pre-employment, DOT (truck drivers), non-DOT, Consortium (DOT and non-DOT), fitness for duty and respirator physicals
- Independent Exams
- Procedures, including suturing, stapling (and removal), burn and wound care, injections, joint and cyst aspiration, foreign body removal (skin, soft tissue, muscle) and drainage of abscess and subungal (fingernail) hematomas
- Case Management, serving as the single point of contact for the employee, employer and insurance company for all aspects of the employee’s care. We can provide a treatment plan and facilitate referrals to any specialist needed based on the medical condition
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Blood Alcohol Testing
- Urine Drug Screening, Chain of Custody
- Rapid Urine Drug Screening
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Hearing Screenings
- Specialized Tests
- On-Site Drug Testing and Physicals
- Lift Testing
- Evaluation and Management of Occupational Exposures
- Emergent Injury Care and Follow-Up
- Full Range of Imaging Services Tests
- Sleep Disorders Studies
Hours: M-F 8 am-4:30 pm
Phone: (570) 522-2978 or (570) 522-4450
Fax: (570) 522-4452
Location: Prof. Bldg, Suite 118