Too Tired to Get Your ZZZZZZs?
Trouble Sleeping? Here are a Few Tips
- Avoid caffeine within four to six hours of bedtime.
- Avoid the use of nicotine close to bedtime or during the night.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages within four to six hours of bedtime.
- Avoid large meals too late in the evening.
- Avoid strenuous exercise within six hours of bedtime.
- Minimize light, noise and extremes in temperature in the bedroom.
If you would like more information on Evangelical's Cardiopulmonary Services, including the Sleep Lab, please call (570) 522-4135 .