Sleep Disorder Center
A Good Day Starts with a Good Night's Sleep
Just because you're sleeping doesn't mean you're getting good, quality sleep. Evaluate how well you're sleeping.
A good night's sleep is the foundation for a successful day. Without it, your daily tasks can be more difficult and less enjoyable. It doesn't have to be this way. The Sleep Disorders Center at Evangelical Community Hospital can help you wake up rested and ready to live life to the fullest.
Sleep Issues We Treat
- Daytime sleepiness
- Waking up gasping for air
- Breathing difficulties while sleeping
- Shortness of breath at night
- Nighttime leg restlessness
Visiting the Center
We provide outpatient testing during the day and night in rooms specifically designed to be comfortable and conducive to sleep.
The Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. This distinction is awarded to centers that meet the following standards:
- Employ skilled and qualified staff
- Create a clean and comfortable environment
- Develop a quality assurance plan
- Adhere to evidence-based practice parameters
The Center's Medical Director, Mark Blakeslee, DO, is Board Certified in sleep medicine and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Blakeslee is joined by Edward Dempsey, DO and Vikas Passi, MD, both of Family Practice Center, PC.
All staff are registered Polysomnographers (sleep technicians) and registered respiratory therapists.
- Facts about Sleeping Disorders
- Too Tired to get your ZZZZZZ's???
- How Well Are You Sleeping?
If you would like more information on Evangelical's Sleep Disorders Center, please call (570) 522-4275.