High Quality Imaging Means More Accurate Diagnosis
Our Digital Technology and other high quality radiology services produce superior images and help your physician detect and treat problems early.
Superior Imaging, Better Results
Evangelical's Imaging Services has performed over 120,000 imaging procedures yearly. We provide prompt appointments and superior, high quality images that can be faxed directly to your physician in a timely manner.
Our licensed technologists and board-certified radiologists use state-of-the art equipment and offer a full range of imaging services 24 hours a day.
Our services include:
- General and 4-D Ultrasound
- Bone Mineral Density Testing (Screening for Osteoporosis)
- Breast MRI
- Computerized Axial Tomography Scanning (CAT Scan)
- Digital Echocardiography
- General Radiology & Fluoroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Digital Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Peripheral Vascular Lab
- PET CT Scanning
- Special Procedures & Interventional Radiology
Non-scheduled patients may be seen at
Evangelical Community Hospital
7 am to 10 pm
24/7 Emergency coverage
Selinsgrove Imaging Center21 Susquehanna Valley Mall Drive
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
For more information on any of the above services, please ask your physician or call Imaging Services at (570) 522-2530.