Auxiliary to Evangelical
The Auxiliary to Evangelical Community Hospital assists the hospital in reaching its goals for expansion and improvement of Hospital services through volunteer services, financial support and community involvement.
Membership in the Auxiliary is open to all adults who are interested in Evangelical Community Hospital and are willing to uphold the purpose of the Auxiliary. Hospital volunteers can join the Auxiliary for free.
The Auxiliary to Evangelical
- Meetings first Wednesday in September, November, January and April
- Annual luncheon in May
- Angels for Babies – outfits for newborns in need
- Baby Blankets – provides blankets for newborns from December through March.
- Bake Sales
- Candy Sale
- Hello Hospital – tours for first graders
- Lights of Love – benefiting Evangelical Hospice
- Used Book Sales – books sold in Ambulatory Surgical Center and 1-Day Surgery for $1.00
- S.A.N.E. – Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners for women and children
- Special Events
Fundraising activities support:
- Center for Breast Health
- The Family Place
- Community Health Education
As an Auxiliary member you will have the opportunity to participate in the growth of Evangelical and contribute to the strength of this critical community service. In addition, you will find your leadership,communication and public speaking skills enhanced as you enjoy personal growth and friendship.
Help Us Grow and Serve
We welcome the opportunity to have you join one of the Auxiliary to Evangelical.
To learn more about the Auxiliary to Evangelical call the Development Office at (570) 522-2685 or send an email.