You have the freedom to choose choose from a wide selection of medical plans and healthcare services. We have provided insurance information and tips to help you identify important decision points, whether you're looking for an HMO, PPO or Medicare.
- Visit our Types of Insurance page for an explanation of the most common insurance options.
- Unsure about what type you need? Visit our Insurance Tips for information to consider when making your decision.
- Concerned about cost? Visit our page of financial information for guidance.
- Wondering about what services are covered? Check our services page for more information.
- Wanting to know what doctors will be available to you? Check our physician information page.
Evangelical recognizes seniors as a valuable and respected part of our patient population. It is our pleasure to bring you access to compassionate, highly skilled physicians in a friendly, technologically-advanced hospital. We also understand that having health insurance coverage gives you additional peace-of-mind and security in helping you through your healthcare experiences.
If you have specific questions that aren't answered in this section of our website, please call the Managed Care Department at (570) 522-4034.
- An overview of Medicare
- Contact information for Area Agencies on Aging, pharmaceutical assistance, and Medicare