Physical therapists and physical therapy assistants are licensed healthcare providers who treat individuals of all abilities and disabilities to help them achieve optimum health and function.
Physical therapy can decrease your pain, restore mobility, and increase strength so you can return to activities that are important to you.
Treatment options include:
- Therapeutic exercises to increase strength and range of motion
- Wound care of acute and chronic wounds
- Balance activities including decreased risks for falls
- Gait, transfer and stair training
- Specialized back program
- Work/sport specific conditioning after injury
- Treatment of Neurological disorders
- Vertigo disorders