Click here to access your W-2Click here to access your W-2


If you have a change of address at any time during the year following your separation, please be sure to contact the Human Resources office so that your end of year tax documents reach you in a timely manner.

W-2’s are available by January 31st. 

Your final pay stub will be mailed to you by Payroll. However, if you need to request additional paystubs please contact payroll at [email protected] or by phone at 570-522-4572 or 570-522-4874.